Please only apply if you have graduated in 2020 or before, as this position requires someone who will be available to start ASAP.
FDM is expanding its UK sales team – we’re interested in people who are passionate about technology and who are excited about launching a sales career.
The position is ideal for recent graduates with prior work experience (1-2 years). We also welcome applicants looking for a career change in the face of Covid-19.
After completing FDM’s sales training, and learning our business model, we’ll start you on the sales journey at FDM which has significant career advancement opportunities.
There will be a focus on nurturing existing client relationships, as well as a strong emphasis on generating and developing new business opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining existing client relationships and developing new connections through Business Development activity
- Attendance and contribution at daily stand up and regular group sales meetings
- Able to achieve targets and weekly performance KPIs
- Account Management administration through Cloud CRM management tool – Salesforce
- Use of collaboration and networking tools including Microsoft Teams, Yammer and LinkedIn
- Gathering requirements from customers and sourcing relevant candidates from the FDM academies for roles
- Cross functional collaboration with other areas of the business including recruitment, university partnerships, people team, academy, product owners and sales management
- Providing pastoral support to our in-house trainees, both in the process of securing their placement and in their time on-site
- Staying up to date with industry and sector developments through research
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process
What we are looking for
- We are mostly interested in a spirit of entrepreneurialism, creativity and passion for sales – specific experience is not essential – you’ll simply need to demonstrate motivation to learn the tools and knowledge required to succeed.
- You’ll begin to build relationships and solve client challenges from the get-go. You’ll need to be comfortable presenting FDM’s business to clients, face-to-face and today on Zoom/Teams daily.
- Previous experience in sales or recruitment is beneficial but more importantly we are looking for the right attitude and a motivation to succeed
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Commercially aware and target-oriented individuals
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
- Technically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Educated to degree level or equivalent sales / customer facing experience (1-2 years)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- OTE - £30-50K+
£30,000 - £50,000+ in the first year, with uncapped commission and the potential to earn more as your portfolio grows.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2021