Do you enjoy being challenged to exceed your potential and aspire to work with leading companies in financial services and investment banking?
FDM Group is the UK’s largest IT graduate employer listed on the London Stock Exchange. FDM Group is also an award-winning global professional services provider with a focus on IT, and a dedication to technical excellence and professional development. We are renowned for our dynamic Graduate Programme, which makes us a leading IT employer.
FDM’s services within Asia have expanded and we now require a number of bilingual (English with Mandarin or Cantonese) IT Consultants to work closely with key clients in mainland China, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business sectors, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of IT and business disciplines equipping you with the technical and commercial skills to excel as an FDM Consultant. You will represent FDM on-site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles:
Project Support Officer, Business Analyst, Software Developer (JAVA), Application Support Analyst or MX.3 Support Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Good verbal English
- Mandarin or Cantonese desired, but not essential
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire and ability to work in Asia as part of a global team
- Determined to establish and build a successful career in technology within an international financial institution
- An analytical approach and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Educated to degree level with a STEM, computer science, business, finance or related discipline
Accepted degree subjects
mathematics · accounting and finance · computer sciences and IT
China · Hong Kong · Singapore
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
If you are driven by technology within a finance environment and meet the above criteria, please click Apply button for immediate consideration and join a team of talented consultants within the world’s fastest growing and the most influential industry. We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 15/12/2017