Are you looking to take your first step into your technology career, but not sure where to start? The FDM Graduate Programme could be for you. No matter what you’ve studied or what your background is, here at FDM we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to have an amazing career in IT and technology. That’s why, in 2016, we launched the careers of over 1,100 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a BI Developer will begin at one of FDM’s three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
FDM’s Business Intelligence (BI) Programme will train you to become an expert at developing strategies to help businesses gain and maintain competitive advantage through the use of data. You will learn how to design and develop analytics tools and platforms to analyse data essential to ensuring that businesses function efficiently. BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations with the aim of creating a simpler interpretation of big data, identify opportunities and improve strategies for long-term organisational stability.
What we offer you
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?
As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM is a professional services provider to over 180 clients including Barclays, Sky and Virgin Media and has launched the careers of over 1,100 graduates in 2016.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the IT industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-pasted environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
Qualifications and experience requirements
Degree of 2:2 or higher above within a science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or similar subject.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/10/2018