Picture this: you’ve completed your training at FDM and have now become a fully-fledged member of a team within a leading organisation. You’ve influenced a major million-pound project or you’re supporting the installation of new technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) into institutions across Europe. These are all examples of FDM consultant journeys, why not start yours today? Business consultants love managing projects and work alongside our techies to ensure that requirements are gathered, and projects are successful. So, if you’re not technical but have a passion for getting things done this is your opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing and most exciting industry.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals like you who want to excel in an exciting business career. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our London academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Business Analysis, Risk, Regulation and Compliance or Project Support. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including HSBC, Virgin Media, Sky, Save the Children and many more. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
Five reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Opportunities across the UK and beyond
- Tech talks, social and networking events
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
Grow with us and help shape our digital future.
What we are looking for
The ideal FDMer has:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within business
- Strong analytical skills
- Good decision-making skills within a diverse working environment
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline but all degrees considered.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment