As an FDM Business Intelligence Analyst you will use your investigative and problem-solving skills to analyse data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. Through our training you will learn data preparation and analysis, business analysis and how to work with databases and use tools such as Power BI, SSIS and SQL to create visualisations. Following training you will be placed with our clients as an FDM Business Intelligence Consultant. This role is suited for people who have a technical and commercial mindset and are excellent communicators.
What we offer you
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 August 2022