As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organisations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough Cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionise business.
As part of the programme, you will receive training in GCP, Azure, AWS, Python, Terraform, Ansible, SQL. This will equip you with a versatile toolkit of software, languages and platform knowledge to carry with you throughout your professional career. You will also learn how to gather requirements for cloud-based environments, monitor and decommission Cloud environments which are no longer required and perform standard monitoring, disaster recovery and maintenance tasks.
Upon training completion, you will be placed with one of our renowned clients as an FDM Consultant. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Opportunity to gain ITIL Foundation certification
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Able to commit to the full two-year graduate careers programme
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 4 August 2021