At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now.
Are you passionate about having a career within IT?
Are you eager to grow and learn within a professional environment?
FDM is the market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry. We are currently looking for talented graduates to join our award-winning careers programme and work as an IT Operations Consultant.
If you are looking for a fast-paced role, working for a major oil and gas company, don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply now and start your training in the UK today.
Our programme allows graduates to gain professional skills development through quality training and accelerated career progression, with the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. You will also have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications (ITIL certified), as well as mentoring and support throughout. You’ll receive excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month Award’ and the option to join FDM’s share scheme.
What you will be doing:
- You will be managing the IT systems and services that are currently used as vital components of a business’s operations
- Resolving any incidents which occur by analysing the situation, determining what has happened, finding solutions and fixing the issue
- Use management and communication skills in order to solve all technical problems effectively, this is a great role if you have an interest in technology, are of a robust nature, and thrive in a fast-paced and exciting working environment
This role is extremely diverse and your day-to-day routine would be unpredictable with an array of fresh challenges each day tackling major incidents through root cause analysis. The position also creates a wealth of future career opportunities, with future roles that could include DevOps Engineer, Project Management and Cyber Security Specialist. Many graduates who are keen to pursue a career within our IT operations stream have a fantastic opportunity to progress to a permanent position with their client or join FDM on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for
- Fluent Dutch and English speakers
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Contract and Supplier Management
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Landscape design experience
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Continuous development
- Willingness to relocate to the Netherlands
- Availability to travel if required
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
Graduates with a degree or above, preferably within science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or a similar subject, but all disciplines accepted.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
If interested, apply today and don’t miss out.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment