As a Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) consultant, you will become the first line of defence for a business, helping to ensure the company remains safe from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities. You will become an expert in conducting client due diligence, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC), monitoring and reporting transactions to regulators and delivering challenging remediation or ‘clean-up’ projects under tight deadlines. You will use your commercial knowledge and experience to identify potential risks, safeguard assets against threat and analyse the organisation’s capacity for success within the industry.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with over 3,500 consultants currently placed with our leading clients, working in a variety of roles across business and technology. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers and we support you every step of the way. When you become an FDMer, you’ll be provided with expert training from our London academy, as well as two years of commercial experience working on-site with our prestigious clients. At the end of the two-year placement, many of our consultants transition to permanent employment with the client or continue working at FDM as senior consultants. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
What we offer you
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Continuous support throughout your entire FDM career journey, including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to work across the UK and beyond, with relocation support where available
Please note, applying for this role does not guarantee a place on this particular programme, you will be assessed at the assessment day to align you to a best suited role for your skillset.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you.
What we are looking for
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- An analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher), all degrees considered
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 August 2022