Are you intrigued by new technologies and do you want to learn how to tackle the challenges that companies face in identifying, implementing and executing automation solutions, to directly drive change within an organisation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the technology that allows the use of software in configuring robots to perform actions that would normally be executed by humans on digital systems. Robots interact with various applications capturing and manipulating data, to replicate the repetitive tasks humans perform on a day to day basis.
The FDM RPA careers programme will provide you with training on FDM’s core foundation modules before starting RPA certified training, prior to placement on client site. The RPA training will be carried out on market-leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, UI Path or NICE Systems.
During your training, you will gain understanding in basic coding concepts and learn how to map and analyse business procedures. To include:
- Fundamentals – professional skills, SQL database, Excel reporting and UNIX
- Web apps – the fundamentals of web development
- OOD – basic structure of coding and unit testing
- Business analysis
- Data extraction
- Robotic process automation – developing an RPA project
- Accreditation in RPA Developer Foundation
If you are passionate about working with technology, and you are interested in robotics, this is a great opportunity to launch your career in RPA.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. The start date is fast approaching, so make an application today and see where your career will take you.
Please note, applying for this role does not guarantee a place on this particular programme, you will be assessed at the assessment day to align you to a best suited role for your skillset. There are other roles available including; Software Testing, Software Development, IT Service Management and Business Intelligence.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital sector
- Degree, preferably within a business or STEM discipline
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Thinking of applying but want more information? Visit our website or come along to one of our open days near you.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment