RPA technology is implanted in all sectors – banking, insurance, travel, media and more, and it’s changing the way we live our lives. As an RPA consultant you could be involved in all areas of the software lifecycle, starting with business analysis, project planning, developing solutions, managing stakeholders, testing, measuring the ROI and configuring beyond deployment. Our training will develop your skills in leading RPA tools including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Pega and Blue Prism. There is no limit to where an RPA consultant can work as RPA functions can interact with almost all interfaces and apps.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 15 July 2019
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 August 2022