Get on board the world’s fastest growing job market
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Over 150,000 companies, of all sizes, are growing with Salesforce. As businesses embrace digital transformation, the demand for Salesforce Developers across the globe is also growing rapidly.
The FDM Salesforce Developer Graduate Programme can give you a competitive edge that leads to unlimited opportunities. FDM’s training is developed in partnership with Salesforce to give you the technical expertise and job-ready skills to launch your exciting career as a Salesforce Developer – no matter your degree.
What does the training cover?
You’ll receive a solid grounding in the three core programmatic technologies used by a Salesforce developer and more. Upon successful completion of training, you will receive Salesforce Platform Application Builder Certification - a credential which will dramatically boost your CV in the eyes of employers.
What you’ll do as a Salesforce Developer
After completing our Salesforce accredited training, you’ll start a two-year placement as an FDM consultant with one or more of our industry-leading clients.
You’ll play a vital role in their team, working with stakeholders and technical teams to develop code-based solutions and custom user interface elements to meet complex business challenges.
Benefits of choosing FDM
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world
- Award-winning, industry-recognised paid training
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications to boost your career path
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals
FDM: agents of opportunity
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
What we are looking for
- Educated to degree level (minimum of 2:2 predicted)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent communicators, with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed
- Good decision-makers within fast-paced environments, with strong analytical skills
- Willing to commit to the full two-year graduate careers programme
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022