At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now.
As a software developer you will be key to delivering technology solutions. You will learn how to write code that is modular, robust and scalable, design and develop software solutions while collaborating with numerous stakeholders throughout the business to find solutions to problems.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are a leading IT graduate employer, working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations including Shell, HSBC and Virgin Media, to name a few.
The training will take place at the FDM Glasgow academy, situated in the heart of the city centre. Once you have completed 14 weeks of training, you will be working with our world-renowned client in Glasgow. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in-house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Placement in a high-profile client in Glasgow
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years’ commercial experience
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
What we are looking for
- Microsoft .Net / C# programming language
- HTML, CSS, JS, Angular
- Business Process Management
- SQL database programming
- Development of documentation for the deployment and operation of software
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to follow and adhere to company processes and standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a British passport and have not been out of the country for more than six months in the past five years at any one time
Degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 August 2020