What we offer you
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s).
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Able to commit to the full two-year graduate careers programme
A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Thinking of applying but want more information? Visit our website or come along to one of our open days near you.
Active on social media? We are too.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 July 2021