The FDM Technical Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and two years’ experience working with marketing leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM consultant. We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You need to be passionate about starting your career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT but you do not need to have a STEM degree to apply. We have a number of career pathways available including:
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Technical Operations
- Business Intelligence
We will find the right role for you.
What we offer you
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications including ISTQB Foundation and ITIL Foundation
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s).
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment