International student looking to return to Hong Kong? This could be the perfect opportunity
Are you creative, analytical, strategic, solution-focused, data-driven, organised?
Or are you an expert in an area we haven’t mentioned? We’re simply on the lookout for ambitious and talented individuals who want to kick-start a rewarding career.
What FDM has in store for you
As an FDM Technical Consultant, we will provide you with expert training before giving you the opportunity to work with one of our industry-leading clients on exciting global projects. From combatting cyber-security threats, and creating innovative digital experiences, to helping businesses make data-driven strategic decisions, a career working within tech offers an endless number of avenues to choose from.
Choose from several pathways, including:
- Software Development
- Data Engineering
As part of our award-winning Graduate Programme, you will be provided with industry recognised training and will gain valuable expertise to help you unlock your full potential, get ahead of the competition and secure your placement with internationally recognised companies. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here. You don’t need to have a STEM degree to work in IT, all you need is a passion for technology.
Four reasons why FDM is for you:
- Access to blue chip companies at the start of your graduate career
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded training, with opportunities to earn industry recognised qualifications
- Individual mentoring and coaching to help support your FDM experience
- Access to different FDM staff networks which provide a supportive community for discussion, learning, personal growth and career development
Training start date: Immediate training start date available – completed remotely
What we are looking for
- Passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree – all degree subjects welcome
- Interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hong Kong
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programmes we are hiring for.
Interested in this role? Here are some helpful links to guide you through our recruitment process:
- Our Top Tips to Ace an FDM Telephone Interview
- Your Top Recruitment Questions Answered
- FDM Interview Process and Questions
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment