Your career starts here.
You’ll know that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry, but what if you could really see for yourself? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. And what’s more, it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university. We welcome all degree disciplines at FDM.
Five reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Opportunities across the UK and beyond
- Tech talks, social and networking events
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
- Strong analytical skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Thinking of applying but want more information? Visit our website or come along to one of our open days near you.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment