Your career starts here.
You’ll know that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry, but what if you could really see for yourself? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. And what’s more, it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university. We welcome all degree disciplines at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our London academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Service Management and Software Testing. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; HSBC, Virgin, Shell and Sky to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
Five reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Opportunities across the UK and beyond
- Tech talks, social and networking events
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. Make an application today and see where your career will take you.
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
What we are looking for
The ideal FDMer has:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Strong analytical skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment