- Are you a graduate seeking a career in the world’s fastest growing industry?
- Looking to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, but think you don’t have enough experience?
- Do you want to gain industry-recognised qualifications to enhance your CV?
If your answers are yes, FDM Group is the place to start.
FDM is the market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry. We are looking for talented graduates to join our award-winning careers programme in our Glasgow Academy. After successfully completing your 14 weeks of training, you will work with one or more of our high-profile clients in Glasgow or Edinburgh as a software developer. You will have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout.
As a software developer, you will be working on exciting projects and work in an agile environment, including supporting releases of products and platforms.
We will offer you:
- Placement with our high-profile clients in Edinburgh or Glasgow
- A foot in the door with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development in stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years’ commercial experience
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you.
What we are looking for
Apply now if you:
- Have an interest in finance and technology
- Are a candidate who can demonstrate their coding capability and required skills for Java, Microsift.Net/ C# programming language, Python and SQL database programming
- Have an ability to work independently and to deliver deadlines on time
- Have an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Are committed to working for FDM for a minimum of two years with the potential to transition into a permanent employee
Graduates with a degree, preferably within science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or a similar subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
With start dates on 19 and 26 November, make an application today to secure a place at our assessment centre.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment