Sound familiar? As a recent graduate, you probably know this question all too well and knowing where to go next can be a challenge. At FDM we want you to apply what you’ve learned at degree level to a role that you’re truly interested in and fast-track your career to become a successful Production Support Analyst. Production support typically involves supporting the IT systems which are currently used across a business. Analysts are responsible for dealing with incidents and requests that an end user may have, and then providing or coordinating the solution. However, it doesn’t matter whether you have a background in production support or not, what matters most is your passion for technology and innovation.
You’ll start your journey towards becoming a Production Support Officer in one of our three academies in Glasgow, Leeds or London with fully-funded training as well as mentoring support throughout your career at FDM. Following the training, you’ll provide professional consultancy services to one or more of our clients across the UK.
- Fixing application and system problems, or any incident that is disrupting the application service that business users depend on
- Interacting and partnering with other IT teams, key stakeholders and users to find and provide solutions
- Taking part in small scale application upgrades, configuration and maintenance across different environments, all in line with business requirements
- Taking ownership of the production and application estate, ensuring a high service quality is delivered to all of the users
With multiple start dates all year round in Leeds, Glasgow and London, we have many career opportunities to offer in the tech industry.
We look forward to hearing from you.
As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM is a professional services provider to over 180 clients including Barclays, Sky and Virgin Media and launched the careers of over 1,100 graduates in 2016.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the IT industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Be able to make decisions within tight deadlines
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
Qualifications and experience requirements
Degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or similar.
Accepted degree subjects
mathematics · computer sciences and IT
Contract and working hours
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please apply.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017