There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. On FDM’s Graduate Programme, you could be working with some of these technologies, and so we are looking for intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of technological change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates.
What will I be doing?
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
As the UK’s leading IT graduate employer, FDM is a professional services provider to over 200 clients including Barclays, Sky and Virgin Media and has launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates in 2017.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
Qualifications and experience requirements
Graduates with a degree of 2:2 or above within a science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or similar subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Edinburgh · Glasgow
How to apply
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click the Apply button for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click the Apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/08/2018