Why Join FDM’s China Graduate Programme?
FDM is a FTSE 250 company and one of the world’s leading IT Graduate Employers with clients that include HSBC, Manulife and Finastra.
Our Graduate Programme gives returnee overseas students the opportunity to secure a coveted graduate role as soon as you complete your degree. It doesn’t matter what you studied or what your background is, we offer award-winning training that will prepare you for a career in technology and business with some of Asia’s most renowned organisations.
We are rapidly expanding, particularly within the Asian market and are seeking high-calibre bilingual (English with Mandarin or Cantonese) IT consultants to work closely with our clients in mainland China.
How the China Graduate Programme works
We are currently hiring graduates to join our training academy in China, you will receive comprehensive training to equip you with the skills you need to work with our clients as an FDM IT Consultant. You will also benefit from our Support Network that will provide you with ongoing mentoring and support throughout. After successfully completing 12 weeks of training, you will work with one or more of our clients in China during the two-year programme.
What we offer you
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Social events and networking
What we are looking for
We focus on hiring adaptable and ambitious individuals with a passion for technology; it is your drive that matters, not the details of your degree. That’s why we welcome candidates from all degree subjects and universities, and no prior experience is needed.
If you are excited about starting your career in tech or business, apply now. You will need to be:
- An excellent communicator
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese for our China programme
- Right to work in China
- Passion for technology
- Able to commit to FDM for a minimum period of 28 months
- Geographically flexible in China
- Educated to a degree level
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 4 August 2021