As a Software Test Analyst, you’ll be involved in all phases of an IT project and will develop skills related to the complete software development life cycle. The FDM Software Testing Graduate programme will teach you how to write and execute tests, assess and manage risk report results and how to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority throughout the development lifecycle. You will be able to work with test automation tools and frameworks and will be confident in both waterfall and agile environments, giving you a highly versatile skill set. Following the training you will work with one or more of our clients as an FDM Software Test Consultant, providing crucial services for a number of software projects, applications, websites or other solutions. This role is well suited for people who are curious, analytical and can spot mistakes that others may miss.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional to ensure you are business ready skills
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional
- Development, mentoring and networking events.
- Opportunity to gain ISTQB Foundation certification
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
Interested in this role?
Here's five reasons you should become a Software Tester
What we are looking for
- Exemplary communication skills
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full two-year graduate careers programme
A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022