The demand for software testing is continuing to grow! Driven by continual technological advancements, FDM is seeking the next generation of specialists to join our Software Testing graduate programme to safeguard the future of technology and support the progression of the industry.
About this role
On the FDM Software Testing graduate programme, you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from Test Analyst and Quality Engineer through to Test Lead, Test Manager and Automated Test Engineer.
Testing is an essential component of IT project delivery as all businesses implement these processes to support the management of risk and the delivery of high-quality products. Software Testing Teams work hard to validate new technologies to ensure they are implemented successfully across their business both from a customer and internal process improvement perspective. With the huge surge in demand for testers, this is a role for those who are personable and have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as a passion for coding and working with new technology.
Through our programme you will be provided with tailored training to help you develop a variety of skills that are required to be successful within both manual and automated testing roles. Through which you will be equipped with knowledge and skills that include ISTQB Foundation Level Qualification; test script creation and execution, defect management, test automation using a variety of coding languages, software tools and frameworks, providing you with a strong foundation upon which you can build a diverse and successful career.
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are job-ready
- An early insight to cutting edge technology
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
- A two-year full time contract with a salary from day one of training
Diversity and inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.
What we are looking for
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset
- Attention to detail to identify issues
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of training period
- The right to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2022