This is a vacancy for a member of our growing account management team. This team is the face of FindAUniversity and you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our clients. Our advertisers are universities, who are looking to recruit students from the UK and around the world to their postgraduate courses and PhD opportunities. The Account Management Team are responsible for helping our advertisers select the most effective advertising products for promoting their open days, scholarships, courses and PhD programs.
What would you be doing?
We work with every UK University and with many more around the world. Your customers will be university marketing teams and the agencies who represent them. Comprehensive training in account management and customer relations will be provided. After this period, you would begin helping our customers in planning their advertising strategy across our sites and contributing to our sales targets. Within 12 months of starting the role you will have responsibility for your own sales region and be in regular contact with your clients, including regularly visiting them on campus. You’ll have a positive and proactive approach to managing client accounts and will actively seek new ways and opportunities to secure further business.
Collaborative, supportive, fun and flexible best describes us. You will be joining a strong and growing team who are passionate about what they do within a dynamic company:
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual performance review.
- 23 days annual leave plus three days at Christmas/New Year
- Flexible hours.
- A social working environment (as much tea and coffee as you can drink and staff nights out).
- Outside courtyard and BBQ area.
- Free lunch every Friday.
- Shower facilities.
- City centre location.
- Employee assistance programme
What we are looking for
You will be ambitious and driven with an ability to communicate effectively in person, via video on the phone or by email. The right candidate will be bright, driven, motivated and willing to roll up their sleeves, take on multiple responsibilities and have a strong desire to contribute to the success of the team, whatever it takes. We love ideas, enthusiasm and energy.
- Demonstrable success and experience working in a sales role. (minimum one-years’ experience).
- Account Managers – demonstratable success in developing accounts
- Experience selling marketing or technical solutions and/or working with higher education institutions. (highly desirable)
- Strong time-management, organisational and administrative skills. Ability to prioritise a diverse workload and hit deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, diplomacy, and a flexible approach.
- Ambitious, driven, proactive, and solutions focussed, plenty of enthusiasm and creativity, with a desire to work autonomously and part of the wider team.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent professional qualification / work experience).
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
salary commensurate with experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please click the apply now button below and send us your CV and covering letter. We believe a covering letter is a great way for you to match your skills and experiences with those required by the job. Consequently, applications which do not include a covering letter will not be considered.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, and sexual orientation
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer.
Click here for me details
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 May 2021