The successful candidate will join our growing International Sales and Account Management team who work with Universities in 60 Countries to help them attract, engage and recruit students via our websites and events. This role will be key to creating and advancing sales opportunities for the team by building relationships, understanding the challenges of our customers and presenting solutions.
What will you be doing?
This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Working collaboratively with International team to deliver the International sales strategy
- Proactively building relationships with key decision makers and influencers in allocated markets and countries. This role, subject to government restrictions, will require International travel at key points of the year.
- Building, progressing and converting sales opportunities.
- Representing FindAUniversity and presenting our products effectively with customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Developing a deep understanding of the higher education system in the countries you are assigned.
What are we like to work for?
Collaborative, ambitious and driven best describes us. You will be joining a strong and growing team with great chemistry who are passionate about what they do and always go the extra mile to reach their goals.
Company benefits (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Company pension scheme.
- 23 days annual leave, plus three days between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible hours.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Shower facilities.
- City centre location.
- Annual performance review.
- A social working environment (as much tea and coffee as you can drink, free lunch every Friday and staff nights out).
What we are looking for
- You will be ambitious and driven with an ability to communicate effectively in person, via video on the phone or by email. You’ll be confident in building new relationships, listening and taking action to help our customers get the best out of us.
- The right candidate will be bright, determined and high-energy; able to roll their sleeves up, take on multiple responsibilities, and have a strong desire to positively contribute to the success of the team, whatever it takes.
- This is a sales role and the right candidate will have some experience working in sales, ideally selling marketing solutions.
- Experience working in the higher education sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer
- Demonstrable success and experience working in a sales role. (minimum one-years’ experience).
- Experience selling marketing or technical solutions and/or working with higher education institutions. (highly desirable)
- Strong time-management, organisational and administrative skills. Ability to prioritise a diverse workload and hit deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, diplomacy, and a flexible approach.
- Ambitious, driven, proactive, and solutions focussed, plenty of enthusiasm and creativity, with a desire to work autonomously and part of the wider team
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent professional qualification / work experience).
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
salary commensurate with experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If that sounds like you, please click the apply now button below and send us your CV and covering letter explaining why this job is for you and how you meet our person specification. Please tell us the level of role you will be applying for and your salary expectation; we are looking for a minimum of one years’ sales/customer service experience at a junior level.
We believe a covering letter is a great way for you to match your skills and experiences with those required by the job, consequently applications which do not include a covering letter will not be considered.As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, and sexual orientation.
Click here for more details.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 May 2021