This stream is a fast track Financial Engineering consultancy option for graduates with excellent mathematical and technical abilities.
Those applying for this stream will help us continue to provide tailor-made solutions, from consulting to support models to technology services.
This is a consultancy based role. After your initial training in Northern Ireland, you will based on client site in some of the world's most reputable Tier 1 investment banks across the globe.
- Highly acclaimed capital markets Training from market experts
- Up to three months training at HQ in Ireland
- Intensive workshops in highly sought after kdb+ programming skills
- Working on International projects for Tier 1 Investment Banks
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving
- Be willing to travel at short notice
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A minimum of ABB at A Level (or equivalent in Leaving Cert Points)
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in finance, mathematics, economics, accounting or a similar degree discipline
Accepted degree subjects
economics · social sciences · mathematics · business and management studies · accounting and finance · law and legal studies
plus generous graduate expenses package worth £60,000. This is including a weekly food allowance, flights home, utility bills and wifi.
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 50+
Apply online via our website.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 22/09/2017