This stream is a fast track financial engineering consultancy option for graduates with excellent mathematical and technical abilities.
Those applying for this stream will help us continue to provide tailor-made solutions, from consulting to support models to technology services.
This is a consultancy based role. After your initial training in Northern Ireland, you will based on client site in some of the world's most reputable Tier 1 investment banks across the globe.
- Highly acclaimed capital markets Training from market experts
- Up to three months training at HQ in Ireland
- Intensive workshops in highly sought after kdb+ programming skills
- Working on International projects for Tier 1 Investment Banks
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving
- Be willing to travel at short notice
- A minimum of ABB at A Level (or equivalent in Leaving Cert Points)
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in finance, mathematics, economics, accounting or a similar degree discipline
Accepted degree subjects
- social sciences
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- law and legal studies
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
plus generous graduate expenses package worth £60,000. This is including a weekly food allowance, flights home, utility bills and wifi.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Apply online via our website.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment