This stream is a fast track Financial Engineering consultancy option for graduates with excellent mathematical and technical abilities. Those chosen for this stream will help us continue to provide tailor-made solutions, from consulting to support models to technology services. Roles will be based around the globe; therefore it is imperative that you are willing to travel extensively at short notice.
As part of this stream, your multiple asset class knowledge and capital markets technical skills will be key. You will fill Support and Business Analyst roles across front, middle and back-office operations. This stream represents an ideal longer-term opportunity for those with a Capital Markets Project Management career plan.
- Highly acclaimed capital markets training from market experts.
- Up to three months training at HQ in Ireland Intensive workshops in highly sought after KDB+ programming skills
- Working on International projects for Tier 1 investment banks
- Competitive salary, free accommodation, expense package
- Rapid career progression
- Private healthcare
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving
- Be willing to travel at short notice
- A minimum of AAB at A-level (or equivalent in leaving cert points)
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in finance, mathematics, economics, accounting or a similar degree discipline
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- UK wide · Worldwide
- Competitive salary
plus generous graduate expenses package worth £60,000. This is including a weekly food allowance, flights home, utility bills and wifi.
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment