A fast track software engineering option for highly technical graduates with an interest in cutting-edge technology and the capital markets sector. You will help us develop our Kx Product Suite and be based locally, or travel and work as a Software Engineer at our client sites.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with other members of a small team and the end user, often a trader.
This is a consultancy based role. After your initial training in Northern Ireland, you may based on international projects in client sites.
- Highly acclaimed capital markets training from market experts
- Up to three months training at HQ in Ireland
- Intensive workshops in highly sought after kdb+ programming skills
- Working on international projects for Tier one investment banks
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving and technical skills to combine them
- Experience with Java, C/C++ and/or UNIX is beneficial but not a requirement
- A minimum of BBB at A-level (or equivalent in leaving cert points)
- A minimum 2:1 degree in computing, computer science, software engineering, mathematics or engineering or a similarly quantitative discipline
Accepted degree subjects
- chemical engineering
- business and management studies
- aerospace engineering
- mechanical engineering
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- environmental science and ecology
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
plus generous graduate expenses package worth £60,000. This is including a weekly food allowance, flights home, utility bills and wifi.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Apply online via our website.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment