This stream is a specialised trading technology option – those chosen for this stream will fast track their careers and work on the leading edge of R&D in electronic trading and high performance computing, in addition to third party trading systems such as WallStreet, Murex, Calypso, OpenLink and Summit.
This stream is not exclusively for those with a computing science background – it is also suitable for graduates with exceptional mathematical or engineering and/or technical abilities.
This is a consultancy based role. After your initial training in Northern Ireland, you may based on international projects in client sites.
- Highly acclaimed capital markets training from market experts
- Up to three months training at HQ in Ireland
- Intensive workshops in highly sought after kdb+ programming skills
- Working on international projects for Tier 1 Investment Banks
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving and technical skills to combine them
- Experience with Java, C/C++ and/or UNIX is beneficial but not a requirement
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A minimum of AAB at A Level (or equivalent in Leaving Cert Points)
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in computing, mathematics, statistics, data science, physics, engineering or a similar
- quantitative discipline
Accepted degree subjects
physics · economics · social sciences · mathematics · aerospace engineering · business and management studies · accounting and finance · computer sciences and IT · electronic and electrical engineering · engineering management
Generous expenses package: free accommodation, travel and a weekly food allowance covered by the company
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 50+
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/10/2017