An accelerated entry point to our established partnerships with the world’s top trading technologies Vendors. Successful applicants to this stream will receive training in our dedicated centre of excellence enabling a fast tracked career path, working with clients across major financial centres on the industry’s leading capital markets trading & risk management platforms.
With over twenty years of global experience in Financial Services and Capital Markets, First Derivatives plc has become an internationally recognised partner to the world’s largest third-party trading and risk management providers.
We rely on the depth of expertise of our global technology trading division to continue to design, develop, implement and support a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems for the benefit of our clients.
Those chosen for this stream will:
- Experience accelerated career development, underpinned by our continuous investment in learning world renowned third-party trading and risk management technologies
- Receive on-going mentoring and leadership opportunities throughout a defined career path with senior management to guide you every step of the way
- Be given an outstanding opportunity to apply their learning to immediate, real world issues with internationally recognised clients
- Receive a highly sought after transferable skill set in a trading system used by the majority of the leading global financial institutions
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive mind-set and an aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits
- A minimum of AAB at A-level (or equivalent in leaving cert points)
- A minimum 2:1 in a degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, engineering or a similar quantitative discipline
Accepted degree subjects
- social sciences
- aerospace engineering
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||50+|
Generous expenses package: free accommodation, travel and a weekly food allowance covered by the company