An accelerated entry point to our established partnerships with the world’s top trading technologies Vendors. Successful applicants to this stream will receive training in our dedicated centre of excellence enabling a fast tracked career path, working with clients across major financial centres on the industry’s leading capital markets trading and risk management platforms.
With over twenty years of global experience in financial services and capital markets, First Derivatives plc has become an internationally recognised partner to the world’s largest third-party trading and risk management providers.
We rely on the depth of expertise of our global technology trading division to continue to design, develop, implement and support a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems for the benefit of our clients.
Those chosen for this stream will:
- Experience accelerated career development, underpinned by our continuous investment in learning world renowned third-party trading and risk management technologies
- Receive on-going mentoring and leadership opportunities throughout a defined career path with senior management to guide you every step of the way
- Be given an outstanding opportunity to apply their learning to immediate, real world issues with internationally recognised clients
- Receive a highly sought after transferable skill set in a trading system used by the majority of the leading global financial institutions
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive mind-set and an aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits
- A minimum of AAB at A-level (or equivalent in leaving cert points)
- A minimum 2:1 in a degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, engineering or a similar quantitative discipline
Accepted degree subjects
- social sciences
- aerospace engineering
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/09/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||50+|
Generous expenses package: free accommodation, travel and a weekly food allowance covered by the company