FirstGroup PLC is the leading transport operator in the UK and North America, providing solutions for an increasingly congested world, keeping people moving and communities prospering. We operate 5 divisions, 2 in the UK – Bus and Rail and 3 in North America – Student, Transit and Greyhound. During the last year, our 110,000 employees helped 2.2 billion passengers get to work, school or college, to visit family and friends and so much more. We operate, manage or maintain a fleet of 69,000 vehicles and have annual revenues of approximately £5bn.
We have graduate opportunities available in Finance, Engineering and General Management.
We are looking for:
- High-reaching graduates with their sights set on a management role
- Some solid strategic awareness and the ability to see the bigger picture
- The ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with colleagues at every level
- Graduates with a real customer focus, being able to put the customer at the heart of everything you do to ensure the best customer experience
- A focus on safety and the importance of ensuring safety for yourself, the customer and your colleagues
We offer a competitive salary as well free bus travel, reduced rate rail travel, pension scheme, buy as you earn and save as you earn schemes as well as discount and cash back with high street and online retailers.
transport and logistics
East Midlands, East of England, London, North East England, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South West England, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber