Get ahead of the pack and pre-register for our graduate programme
If you’re a talented student or graduate who can’t wait to work on real-life projects and go on a fast-moving learning journey – get ahead of the game. Register your interest in our graduate management programmes today, before they open for applications at the end of September 2019.
Your career journey here can take you in all kinds of directions from operations, engineering and asset management to our commercial, finance and support teams. Whatever programme you join, you’ll learn on-the-job and go on a variety of placements to get hands-on experience and grow your leadership skills.
We can offer you everything you need to launch an amazing career at one of the world's leading transport companies and develop the skills you need to become a future leader.
Graduate management programmes – September 2020 start.
- Finance –gain wide-ranging experience of accounting, budgeting, financial planning and business analysis.
- Rail Engineering – learn all about depot management and how to inspect our trains, diagnose problems and make repairs.
- Rail Operations – think strategically and analyse data to spot new opportunities to improve our operations.
- Rail Commercial – join our team of Great Westerners in such areas as marketing, retail, train services or business management.
- Property/Asset Management – learn all about property management and become a qualified project manager.
A leading provider of transport services in the UK and North America, we provide easy and convenient mobility, improving quality of life by connecting people and communities. At FirstGroup, our supportive bus and rail teams achieve the highest standards of service and have a strong commitment to our customers – all two billion of them.
If you’ve set your sights on a management role and have or are expecting a good degree - join our talent pool today.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment