We are offering an exciting graduate position in our sales team, based out of our Canary Wharf office. In this role, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of FIS’ corporate liquidity and bank treasury software. You will support your region in various sales support and prospecting tasks including lead generation, marketing assistance and client /prospect interaction leading to increased sales opportunities and improved client satisfaction.
The position reports to the VP of global business development and offers broad internal exposure and the opportunity to be at the heart of the innovative changes that we are driving in financial technology! Responsibilities will vary and typically include:
- Managing a high volume of outbound calls prospecting for new business opportunities
- Articulating the value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Assisting account managers /sales reps with existing clients, or for assigned target marketing campaigns
- Tracking all related activities and relevant information using excel and within the customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of team revenue targets
- Assist in the implementation of new campaigns and contribute to productivity reporting /metrics
- Responsible for assisting in territory development - to include use of sales tools and associated applications
- Assist in facilitating request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) responses from pre-sales and product management teams
- Ensure marketing materials are ordered and stocked, assist in preparation for tradeshows
Training and Development
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning needs with a robust program of online, classroom and on-the-job training. Upon joining FIS, you will attend the core graduate training week designed to provide you with an overview of how our organisation is structured, our technology and the markets we serve.
As you settle into your new role, you will continue your learning journey with the sales organisation, gaining insights into our treasury and payments solutions and completing FIS’ click-to-start sales training programme.
Additionally, you will attend further training sessions periodically, focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, company pension, travel insurance and more
- A fun, collaborative and supportive team environment
- Training across core financial topics, sales and FIS solutions
- Opportunity for travel as you build experience in your role
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 55,000 people worldwide.
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career.
Sales and Business Development at FIS
FIS’ global sales teams play a critical part in how FIS communicates its technology solutions to the marketplace. They are imperative in generating new business, and ultimately, expanding our market share.
Our business development representatives are the front line to our sales effort and growth initiatives. They work with the account management team to identify, initiate, and nurture new and existing relationships to upsell or cross-sell to decision makers and qualify sales opportunities.
We are seeking a confident, professional and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, able to multi-task and work independently
- Demonstrates business acumen, has a passion for sales and an interest in financial markets
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Aspiring to develop a successful sales career with a leading financial technology company
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU**
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent from any degree discipline
- Fluency in English and either French or German is essential to support our clients in Europe
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivations to join in a BD/sales role.
Closing date: 29/04/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 29/04/2018