Having delivered the spirit of Christmas 313 times to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, our Concierge team at Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide a personal touch in an increasingly impersonal world.
Join our expert, sales driven, Gifting team in providing the highest level of service, with gift guidance, order placement and exemplary account management that creates the most memorable time of the year for our business and VIP clientele.
We are looking for dynamic, confident and personable Concierge Gifting Executives to join our head office team. The role runs from September to December, working remotely and in our head office in Piccadilly on a full time basis from Monday to Friday (with the occasional weekend).
Responsible for managing your own clients throughout the fast-paced Christmas period, you will need to utilise your multitasking skills as you will be involved in the entire order process. From making proactive calls to existing and new clients, handling complex client queries, processing orders on our system, looking after and rectifying any delivery issues and all aftercare.
In return, we offer some fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
- 28 days holidays pro-rated for the time you are with us (inc. bank holidays)
- Fantastic discounted meals in our staff restaurant
- A fun, dynamic and fast-paced working environment
If you enjoy a challenge and think you would be a good fit in a team that is dedicated to delivering exceptional service, we would like to hear from you.
What we are looking for
We require people who have a passion for sales and are target driven. A successful candidate will have an appropriate home set-up with stable high-speed internet and a quiet background.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator through telephone and email
- Well presented, naturally approachable and friendly
- A team player who enjoys a challenge
- Customer focused, taking pride in delighting our clients
- Sales driven, with a passion for achieving personal targets
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-pace environment
- Confident when working remotely
- Adaptable and willing to go the extra mile for clients
- Confident to manage their own time and accounts
- Exceptionally self-motivated
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 September 2021