At Foxtons we are hiring exceptional calibre graduates to join our top performing teams across London and Surrey.
Are you an ambitious salesperson looking to build a career in one of the UK's most dynamic and fast-paced industries? If you’re enthusiastic, people-orientated and pride yourself on a commitment to service with a professional approach then you could enjoy a career as a Foxtons Property Negotiator, in our Sales, Lettings or Short-lets divisions. There is no doubt that this is a consultative sales career where your knowledge and work ethic will determine your success.
It is the attitude and determination of all Foxtons Negotiators that has enabled us to revolutionise traditional estate agency.
What’s involved as a Property Negotiator?
- Dividing your time between our dynamic café-style offices and being out and about on viewings
- Building relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements
- Conducting viewings on the thousands of properties on our register
- Keeping vendors and landlords constantly updated, handling negotiations and queries
- Overseeing and managing, with the help of your manager and valuer, the entire property transaction as swiftly as possible
- Dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts and the most rewarding part of the job - handing over the keys
Starting: From April 2019. Hours: Shifts/Rota pattern.
What we are looking for
Not only are we looking for exceptionally passionate graduates, but we are looking for candidates from a broad range of degree disciplines, work experience and extracurricular interests that are reflective of the city that we work in.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Through the interview process we will determine which part of the business will best suit your skill set and allow you to flourish in your Foxtons career.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Additional job details
|Location||London · Surrey|