We welcome applications from anyone looking for a rewarding career and a place on a scheme which has already been the entry route for several of our leading lights.
We believe our people are our biggest asset and we are committed to making an ongoing investment in the development of all our staff.
- Full study support for professional qualifications starting with the enrolled agent before progressing to the ATT and potentially the CTA
- Full-time, in-house training and inductions during your first six weeks
- On-the-job learning, taking on client work and working closely with Tax Assistants
- Exposure to a broad range of work within both UK and US tax.
- Depending on your specialist area you’ll have the opportunity to work with start-up companies, large corporations and high-profile individuals
- Opportunity to gain practical experience in different areas of tax
What you’ll get in return
We offer a competitive starting salary, an excellent benefits package and support as you develop your career in tax.
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Office closed between Christmas and NY (days given in addition to annual leave allowance)
- Flexible working hours
- Life Assurance (four times salary)
- Private medical cover (employee)
- Permanent health insurance
- Health shield cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loan
- Free fruit
- Continuous development and training
- We have several socials throughout the year such as our Christmas party, summer event and sports team events
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to take ownership of your career and development
- An anticipated or obtained minimum upper second-class degree in any discipline and/or relevant work experience.
- A high level of numeracy with an A-level (or equivalent) in maths
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please apply via the Apply button. A member of the HR team will be in contact regarding a telephone interview should your qualifications and experience be suitable for the role. Further information on the next steps will be provided during this call.
You must be available for our assessment day in early February 2019. Please note we are only accepting direct applications for this role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details