The Little Treats Co. is looking for a HR Officer to join our busy team.
Building on your previous experience or studies within HR, you will have the opportunity to make your mark within our company, providing coaching, support and guidance in the development and application of HR procedures, policies and processes to our employees, ranging from our shop floor team to senior managers. You will also be a representative of our company values, and will therefore be expected to lead by example, and help us bring these values to life!
Other areas of activity include recruitment, employee relations, and employee engagement.
The Little Treats Co. is a fast paced business, employing over 200 people during busy seasonal periods. The successful candidate will therefore need to be comfortable with liaising with employees from all areas of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to learn about, and be actively involved in, all areas of HR within a business with exciting and ambitious business and people plans.
- Hours of work will be 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we can also offer a range of benefits including; pension, healthcare cashplan, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, discounted products, childcare vouchers and more.
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread. That’s because we’ve been making fresh, fluffy loaves, baked to perfection since 1887.
Roberts Bakery has grown from humble beginnings as a grocery store, which sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. Today our company delivers freshly baked goods to customers right across the North of England, North Wales and the Midlands.
Over 3.5 million loaves of high quality bread, bread rolls and teacakes are made lovingly at the Roberts Bakery each week. You can see them rotating in our iconic cooling towers at the front of our bakery, a renowned local landmark in Cheshire – the area we still call home.
The Little Treats Co is one of the UK’s largest manufacturer of decorated gingerbread biscuits and also makes other sweet treats including seasonal biscuits, chocolate clusters and Rocky Road bites. We have an almost limitless biscuit portfolio, ranging from simple shapes to
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn, and able to manage a busy workload.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business or HR related field would be advantageous and a good standard of GCSE/ A-level (or equivalent) education will be required.
- CIPD Qualification (level seven) is required, and some previous experience within a HR role would be beneficial.
- Excellent IT skills will be required; knowledge or experience of HR systems would be desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
business and management studies · psychology
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Please send your covering letter and CV to Kirsty Griffiths via the apply now button.
Closing date: 12/12/2016
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/12/2016