Our Commercial Design team owns the development of new and existing products with a focus on elevation and sustainability. At Frasers Group we create commercial and exciting products for the Group and also our licensed brands, the scope for your role will be massive. The programme is designed to develop both your soft and hard skills to help you become future leaders at the group.
You will work on a strong library of historic brands across multiple products, in multiple categories for a multi facia sports and fashion business.
As we continue to elevate the business, we constantly have new and exciting brands joining the Group, you will have the opportunity to
What will you be doing?
- Review sales data performance
- Research and suggest changes to current and new products
- Designing products based on sales data and research
- Develop a product spec that is commercially sound
- Create a detailed tech pack including CAD, Size Spec, Materials & Packaging
- Decision making to help implement changes and continuous improvement
- Product development and approvals
- Present a range to commercial managers
- Apparel - work on a strong library of historic brands across multi product, in multiple categories for a multi fascia sports & fashion business
- Footwear - bring new and exciting footwear to market, they key to success is in the detail
- Packaging - communicating the Frasers brand and our fascias through exciting visuals
- Graphic - working closely with the graphics team, sourcing sustainable materials. This is the first thing the consumer will see so an eye for detail is key
- Product - own the development of new and existing products with a focus on elevation and sustainability
You will get the opportunity to join our industry leading in-house design team who constantly look to push boundaries to stay ahead of the market, our Commercial Design team is the driving force in bringing new and exciting products to market. The key to success is in the detail.
Start date: February 2021.
What we are looking for
- Valid working rights for EMEA countries
- Experience or background in design is desirable
- GCSEs pass grades in maths and English
- No degree required
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Mansfield · Shirebrook
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- Video interview: ongoing
- Assessment Centre: week commencing 14 December
- Offer: successful candidates will be selected after our assessment centres are complete
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 December 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 December 2020