Through this rotational programme you will work in every area of our commercial division and, at the junior level will support our team to:
- Recognise customer trends and adapt our product range/mix to make sure Frasers gets the best commercial value
- Build partnerships with our brands including Nike, Adidas, Under Armour and Sketchers
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the right product, at the right price, just at the right time
- Analyse the commercial performance of our products and make decisions about how to adapt them to meet customer needs
- Apply pricing models to our products so they are the most attractive to the customer
- Review the best performing products and move stock to where the customers want it most
- Work with our distribution team to ensure that stock is available at the right place at the right time
What we are looking for
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
- Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence.It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
You will ask for forgiveness – not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries
- > 1-year work experience in any industry
- Experience in fashion, design or analytical subjects is of interest – but not essential
GCSEs pass grades in maths and English
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Mansfield · Shirebrook
Free accommodation on the first year of the programme. Opportunity to fasttrack career to management. Salary can increase to £80k within two years. Subsidised meals and laundry
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Apply online with your CV
Numerical reasoning testing
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 4 May 2021