Frasers Group is a global powerhouse and a collection of the world’s most iconic brands such as Sports Direct, Jack Wills, Everlast, USC, Evans Cycles and more. We do not hesitate to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. The Frasers Group Elevation Programme will fast-track exceptional individuals to peak performance within two years through exposure to each of the teams within the Commercial Division. You’ll experience the impact of your decisions on customers themselves and see how our products reach the shelves.
Join our two year rotational fast track Elevation Programme within our commercial team, where you will get exposure to activities and departments such as: making decisions on which products to sell and what they’ll be priced at, buying, identifying customer trends and assessing how products perform. Your experience will begin with a three-week immersive orientation programme to set you up for unlimited success. However, there’s no point in learning if you can’t put it into practise. So you’ll spend some time overseeing the commercial performance of our products throughout their lifecycle. You’ll develop skills in recognising customer trends, building partnerships, negotiating with suppliers, analysing commercial performance and more. There is no other programme like this with such broad, fast tracked exposure within commercial head office retail.
The programme is designed to help you live and breathe our principles. You’ll discover what it means to think without limits, own it, act without hesitation and be the next champion of commercial retail.
- £25,000 salary with a progression route for the peak performers to achieve £80k after two years
- 20% discount across our brands, including Jack Wills, FLANNELS, Everlast, GAME and many more
- Trips to London to work at Frasers Group HQ on Oxford Street
- Gifts from Frasers Group brands
- Free accommodation during year one of the programme based near our HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, as well as subsidised food and laundry
What we are looking for
- Valid working rights for the UK
- No degree required but any degrees disciplines are considered
- One year+ work experience in any industry (if no degree)
- GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) in maths and English
- The ability to put commerciality at the forefront of your decision making
- We are looking for people with a real passion for retail, spotting customer trends and helping us push the boundaries within this industry
- We want someone to bring our data to life and elevate our success
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Shirebrook · (Commutable from areas such as Sheffield, Nottingham & Loughborough)
Free accommodation during year one of the programme based near our HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, as well as subsidised food and laundry
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 February 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 18 February 2022