The Frasers Group web buying team are responsible for the growth of new and existing categories and product ranges online. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team which drives market trends across our ecommerce sales function.
You will be in control of your future at Frasers Group, hard work will be rewarded with the opportunity to progress into a commercial management role at the speed you desire.
As part of our Elevation strategy, we are investing £100M into the digital growth of the business to enhance customer experience and support growth across our online channels. You will be joining our commercial team who focus on buying across the whole group, this incorporates buying for our high-street stores and online.
With the increased demand in online purchasing, this is your opportunity to own a product area and build out a commercial strategy for the future growth of products.
What will you be doing?
- Continue to expand our existing categories by introducing new products
- Network and scope out new categories and work with new brands
- Analysing market trends to stay at the forefront of online buying
- Continuously look to develop our digital innovation within our online purchasing functions and across the wider business
- Coordinate with different teams to ensure sales optimisation through analysing previous trends in consumer purchasing behaviour
In the role you will be constantly looking to expand our ecommerce offering, this could be anything from sports equipment such as tennis rackets through to garden equipment such as paddling pools and trampolines, the scope in the role is huge and that is why we are looking for self-motivated candidates who want to take ownership of categories to maximise their potential and market growth.
At Frasers Group we pride ourselves on our meritocratic environment, allowing you to progress your career at the speed and in the direction that you desire.
Start date: January 2021.
What we are looking for
- Valid working rights for EMEA countries
- Experience or background in design is desirable
- You will need to be commercially savvy, to identify trends in the market to capitalise on the opportunity and help to be first-to-market.
- We are looking for people who embody our principles:
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Mansfield · Shirebrook
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- Video interview: ongoing
- Assessment Centre: week commencing 14 December
- Offer: successful candidates will be selected after our assessment centres are complete
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 December 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 December 2020