Looking for a rewarding job on campus?
Boost your CV - work for a start-up charity - earn during term.
We’re looking for passionate, creative and proactive students to raise awareness of Frontline’s opportunities on university campuses. If you want to make a positive change in society, are confident in connecting and communicating with people, are self-starting and take a hands-on approach, then this is fantastic way to get work experience to enhance your CV working for a prestigious Times Top 100 Graduate Employer.
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible student job based on campus that works around you
- Work experience with an award winning recruitment team and dynamic start-up charity
- Build your branding, marketing, networking and entrepreneurial skills
- Through our bespoke training, develop transferable skills recognised by employers
- Living wage salary plus performance related bonuses
What will I be doing?
- Spreading Frontline’s message by talking confidently to the university community
- Distributing marketing materials to increase Frontline’s visibility on campus
- Creating links on campus with university departments, societies and students’ unions
- Organising and supporting with events on campus
- Approaching media channels (student newspaper, radio) to promote Frontline
What are the benefits?
- Performance related bonuses
- Flexible working hours (44 hours across two terms)
- Receive presentation and persuasion skills training
- Support with job applications, CV writing and LinkedIn profiles
- Support with your application to the Frontline Leadership Development Programme
What we are looking for
Frontline assesses against the following competencies throughout the application process
- Motivation and commitment:
- Continued learning and development
- Relationships and communication
- Planning and organising
- Eligible to work in the UK from September-March
- Able to provide referees if you are successful
- Available to attend training days in London in September and January (travel reimbursed up to £35)
- Confident on social media
- Involved in societies and activities at university
- Penultimate year / final year
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
- Final assessment April/May
- Training in September
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||East Midlands · East of England · London · North East England · North West England · Scotland · South East England · South West England · Wales · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber|
£9 per hour
Living wage salary (£10.55 London Weighting)