Looking for a rewarding job on campus?
Boost your CV - work for a start-up charity - earn during term.
We’re looking for passionate, creative and proactive students to raise awareness of Frontline’s opportunities on university campuses. If you want to make a positive change in society, are confident in connecting and communicating with people, are self-starting and take a hands-on approach, then this is a fantastic way to get work experience to enhance your CV working for a prestigious Times Top 100 Graduate Employer.
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible student job based on campus that works around you
- Work experience with an award winning recruitment team and dynamic start-up charity
- Build your branding, marketing, networking and entrepreneurial skills
- Through our bespoke training, develop transferable skills recognised by employers
- Living wage salary plus performance related bonuses
What will I be doing?
- Spreading Frontline’s message by talking confidently to the university community
- Distributing marketing materials to increase Frontline’s visibility on campus
- Creating links on campus with university departments, societies and students’ unions
- Organising and supporting with events on campus
- Approaching media channels (student newspaper, radio) to promote Frontline
What are the benefits?
- Performance related bonuses
- Flexible working hours (44 hours across two terms)
- Receive presentation and persuasion skills training
- Support with job applications, CV writing and LinkedIn profiles
- Support with your application to the Frontline Leadership Development Programme
What we are looking for
Frontline assesses against the following competencies throughout the application process
- Motivation and commitment:
- Continued learning and development
- Relationships and communication
- Planning and organising
- Eligible to work in the UK from September-March
- Able to provide referees if you are successful
- Available to attend training days in London in September and January (travel reimbursed up to £35)
- Confident on social media
- Involved in societies and activities at university
- Penultimate year / final year
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- £9 per hour
Living wage salary (£10.55 London Weighting)
How to apply
- Final assessment April/May
- Training in September
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2019