No child’s life chances should be limited by their social or family circumstances. Our mission is to create positive social change for children who do not have a safe or stable home. We do this by developing excellent social work practice and leadership.
We’re looking for creative and proactive students to raise awareness of Frontline opportunities at their universities. Our campus brand managers play a crucial role to our recruitment strategy, and the role’s main purpose is to raise brand awareness of Frontline as a charity, our Frontline programme and student opportunities within the student community. To support you in your role, you’ll attend paid training sessions and have the support from our Frontline team.
If you want to make a positive change in society, are confident connecting and communicating with others, take the initiative and have a hands-on approach, this is a fantastic way to get work experience to enhance your CV working for a prestigious Times Top 100 Graduate Employer.
What does the job involve?
- Representing Frontline at careers fairs and other events on campus
- Giving lecture shout-outs
- Running your own stands and networking events
- Building working relationships with societies, the careers service and academic staff
- Managing your own social media page to promote Frontline events and build a following
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours (approximately two to four per week) that you can fit around your schedule
- Paid employment (£9.50/hour and £10.85/hour for students in London) with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award-winning recruitment team and dynamic charity
- Comprehensive training to develop transferable skills like branding, marketing, public speaking and many more
- Mentorship to support with personal development, CV design and LinkedIn profiles
- Insights into Frontline and our Leadership Development Programme
- Opportunity to work independently and use your creativity to shape the role
Whether you’re looking to understand more of our organisation before applying to our leadership development programme or to develop transferable skills for the future, our brand manager roles are a perfect way to earn during term time and support us in our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable young people.
Start dates and end dates: September 2021 to March 2022.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £9.50/£10.85 hour
Non-London universities - £9.50; London Universities - £10.85 (includes London weighting)
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 23 May 2021