- Inputs to and suggests improvements to designs of the ServiceNow platform
- Provides designs for the configuration of the ServiceNow platform.
- Monitors their own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Contributes towards plans for own individual work items.
- For routine and non-routine problems, produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach that may include appropriate methods, tools and testing.
- Fluently presents technical information to technical audiences both orally and in writing.
- Communicates issues in a timely manner.
- Is able to listen and act on instructions given.
- Contributes to team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
- Adheres to corporate and local development methodologies as appropriate.
- Adheres to corporate and local processes.
- May have limited input to local processes.
- Take ownership of their own development and training needs.
- Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
Start date: September 2020.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrates evidence of suggestions and improvements to designs.
- Successful design of medium size components.
- Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- Issues are notified in a timely manner.
- Contributes to the production, maintenance and/or testing of maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
- Meets Service Level Agreements /Operating Level Agreement requirements for customer on problems resolved.
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality.
- Documentation of development steps in line with requirements and shared with Consultant, Engagement Manager and Customer.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and solution development acumen.
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners on customer projects
Our Graduate Programme is only open to candidates eligible to work in the UK. We also welcome candidate applications from Postgraduate students.
For any IT and Technology positions, we require you to have completed or be studying a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) subject, or have relevant technical experience.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
How to apply
Please note, you can only apply for one graduate role. Any multiple applications for different roles will be rejected by the recruitment team.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019