Do you wish to pursue your career in an industry that offers boundless opportunities? Do you want to be at the forefront of technology? Do you want to work with technology to create a more sustainable future? If so, then perhaps we can support you.
Fujitsu are running an exciting apprenticeship programme where you will be enrolled on a four-year BSc (Hons) Management Degree Apprenticeship.
You will be aligned to Business Consulting Degree Apprentice Career Pathway which will enable you to develop your skills in Business & Technology Consulting. Throughout your apprenticeship programme you will:
- Receive Consulting core skills
- Gain relevant Industry standard foundation certifications
- Attend university studies one day a week and earn while you learn
- Experience training and development in ‘soft’ skills and ‘technical’ skills
- Learn to be part of a high-performing team
Working alongside Consultants / Technologists and Project Teams you will:
- Help solve Business problems
- Support the implementation of Business solutions through Business Change activities
- Deliver exciting customer projects that have relevant business challenges within different industry and government sectors
- Build stakeholder relationships
As part of your apprenticeship, you will be part of a team with Business Consultants to:
- Supporting Customer Experience consultants to discover what matters to our customers, design the desired customer experience, and deliver outcomes that demonstrate value for our customers.
- Carry out customer research activities using discovery techniques and skills such as workshop facilitation, persona and journey mapping, and conducting surveys.
- Working with clients to understand communication goals and objectives. To create storyboards that can be used to design video animations.
- Analysing customer data and identifying opportunities to help our customers understand and improving the customer experience for their customers.
- Supporting Fujitsu Corporate Social Responsibility team to participate in activities that add social values, such as initiatives like; engaging with local schools, supporting our charity partner Cancer Research UK, and taking on responsibilities to develop and manage one of our Diversity and Inclusion networks.
- Supporting the Head of Experience Design and Delivery to implement our business strategy to manage and grow our organisation.
In addition, we can offer you
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000
- Annual pay increases according to performance
- Funding for books to support your study
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible benefits
- 112 UCAS Points (BBC or equivalent BTEC)
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade A-C or Level 4 or above)
- Experience or Interest in IT (for tech roles)
- Some applicants may not have traditional qualifications as listed above, and have prior learning and skills developed from the workplace, these will be considered on a case by case basis
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Bracknell · Office based 1- 2 days per week
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Interviews will take place in April / May 2023.
Please note, you can only apply for one Apprentice role. Any multiple applications for different roles will be rejected by the recruitment team
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023