As a Graduate Cyber Security Consultant in Fujitsu Enterprise and Cyber Security, you will have an active interest in Cyber Security and be driven to help our clients understand and manage cyber security risks, so that they can grow and succeed.
You will have the option to take on either a business-orientated cyber security role, or a technology-orientated cyber security role. Whilst these are by no means mutually exclusive - a strong cyber consultant is able to operate across both technical and business domains – it sets out the tone of initial placements/projects, and development plans will be aligned accordingly.
- As business-orientated cyber security consultant you will often be at the heart of our most important customer projects, completing a range of tasks. These may include: completing cyber maturity assessments; helping a client to define a security strategy; gathering security requirements; developing security business cases; defining and implementing risk frameworks; defining business continuity plans
- As technology-orientated cyber security consultant you will take on a range of technology related roles. These may include: assessing a client’s security technology; assisting with the selection, installation and configuration of security products; helping clients use new technology in innovative ways; configuring and developing security controls; architecting complex security solutions
You will be expected to operate across a number of security domain (to a greater or lesser extent). These will include: threat and vulnerability management; identity and access management; Infrastructure protection; data protection and privacy; cyber strategy and risk management; business continuity and resilience.
You will have excellent analytical and communication skills and an inquisitive mind-set with a passion for learning and growth. You will receive structured training and development to build the skills you need to be an effective cyber security consultant.
Starting: September 2020.
What we are looking for
Whilst not essential, it is preferred if you have some knowledge in two or more of the following areas:
- Cloud computing
- Operational technology
- Operating system
- Active directory
- Networking protocols
- Agile development methods
- Cyber security control frameworks
Our Graduate Programme is only open to candidates eligible to work in the UK. We also welcome candidate applications from postgraduate students.
For any IT and Technology positions, we require you to have completed or be studying a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) subject, or have relevant technical experience.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please note, you can only apply for one graduate role. Any multiple applications for different roles will be rejected by the recruitment team.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2020