Do you wish to pursue your career in an industry that offers boundless opportunities? Do you want to be at the forefront of technology? Do you want to work with technology to create a more sustainable future? If so, then perhaps we can support you.
As an Apprentice Fujitsu you will be allocated to one of our Junior Talent Role streams. Each role stream will provide you with the specific training, network and support you need to get off to a flying start in your careers at Fujitsu.
To compliment the role stream specific training, you will also undertake a 24 month modular development programme. This covers key skills such as self-awareness, leadership, business awareness and business knowledge. Each module will provide you the opportunity to take charge of your own development and allow you to expand your network with the full Junior Talent cohort across Europe.
Fujitsu are running an exciting apprenticeship programme where you will be enrolled on a two-year Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship.
You will be aligned to ICT Technician which will enable you to develop your skills. Throughout your apprenticeship programme you will:
- Receive technical training through our specialist training provider
- Gain technical accreditations in relevant technologies
- One day a week to study and earn while you learn
- Gain experience, training and development in ‘soft’ skills and ‘technical’ skills
- Learn to be part of a high-performing team
As part of your apprenticeship, you will be part of a wider team that delivers both onsite and remote end user support across both public and private sector clients. All our engineers are highly skilled and experienced and will share this knowledge with you throughout the duration of the apprentice programme.
As a member of the team, you will be delivering valuable day to day customer support as well as exciting projects that have relevant business challenges within different industry and government sectors
Fujitsu has ICT Technician opportunities across a variety of business areas, if successful some of the activities would include:
Working at a CITB (Connect IT Bar) providing walk up support to end users
- Troubleshooting End User issues (e.g. M365/Windows 10/11)
- Building Devices (Laptops, Desktops, Tablets & Mobiles)
- Providing accessories to end users
- Incident/Asset/Stock Management via Toolset
- Handover of kit to new starters
- Supporting customer Audio Visual equipment
- Liaising with 3rd parties to progress faults and incidents
- Performing onsite local daily checks
In addition, we can offer you
- A competitive starting salary of £15,000
- Funding for books to support your study
- Flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly wellbeing hour
- Flexible working
- Three A Levels (grade A-C) or a Level 3 BTEC Qualification (MMM or above)
- GCSE Maths (grade A-C or level 4 and above)
- GCSE English (grade A-C or level 4 and above)
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Leicester · Customer based three days per week with flexibility
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023