The G4S Future Leaders Program is entirely about developing managers who can move into any role within our business; whether that be operations, finance or sales, we’re looking for the business leaders of the future and we’ll allow you the time, experience and opportunity to grow with us. You'll start your career with us in August2020.
On this 24 month programme, you’ll work in one of our Operational locations so you can really understand the nuts and bolts of our business. You’ll also benefit from working within the departments of your choice so you can tailor your career based on your interests and skills.
What’s in it for you?
- £28,000 per annum increasing to £29,000 after 12 months
- International placement
- 24 months of hands on logistics, security, financial, HR, operational and general management experience
- Level 5 or 7 management and leadership qualification
- A management role opportunity after successfully completing the programme
- Four x six-month placements
You will be working a minimum of 40 hours per week.
What we are looking for
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK – you’ll need geographical mobility to get out and about to see our teams.
- Confident communicator with an innovative can do attitude.
- A desire to be the leader of change and innovation.
- Highly motivated with a desire to overcome challenges.
- Ability to act and build relationships with integrity and respect.
- Passionate about delivering great service.
- A valid UK driving licence due to the nature of the role.
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme.
- Fluent in English.
Enthusiastic graduates with a 2:1 degree from any field.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £28,000 - £29,000
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16 February 2020